Wednesday, February 21, 2007

American Idol


The 12 men took the stage to impress the judges and us and for the most part they didn't disappoint. The guys set the bar high in last night's competition. The Guys proved that they are in this for the long haul. Watch tonight at 7c to see if the girls rise to the occasion. My favorite Guy Idol right now is Chris Sligh. Simon was up to his old tricks last night, I don't think he said anything good about any of the guys. I hope he is in a better mood for the girls sake. I can't wait to see if the girls can have a great night also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah. Humbug... ;)

After watching ALL of last season with the family, I just couldn't do it this year. However, the TV was blaring in our house last night, and I just didn't hear a single guy (other than perhaps the Sting lookalike) that was remotely impressive. They should have all stayed home.

Looks like the talent depth is pretty thin this year.